Monday, January 22, 2007

Quick plug

Thought I should just give a quick plug to the latest album from my good friends Gary and Chris. Showing the same Stakhanovite work-rate that kept the La's famous for all the wrong reasons, it has only taken them about eight years to put out their second album, available here. As any of you who have actually met them will know, Gary and Chris are seasoned entertainers, accomplished musicians and Gary has a quite spiffing voice and no longer writes sad ballads about his ex-girlfriend Susie.

There's also some slight self-interest in advertising this album, since the first two songs on the album (One Big Lie and You're So Cool) have the amazing Mr Duncan on bass - recorded only about five years ago :) So anybody who doesn't like these songs is an idiot and will almost certainly be arrested when I finally lead the world to a global musical revolution.

P.S. For the record, Gary didn't put me up to this, though if he should want to pay me a small fee for every song downloaded, I won't say no!

No comments: